To better serve our customers, the Department of Labor & Industry offers the ability to make payments for certain accounts online. Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card to make a payment on the department’s convenient and secure online payment system.
Online Credit Card Payments:
Credit card payments are only accepted for unpaid Boiler and Elevator invoices.
A $5.00 convenience fee will be charged to cover the department’s administrative costs. The convenience fee will be displayed when you enter your payment and credit card. This charge is non-refundable.
Have the following information ready to make your payment:
- Invoice number
- Invoice amount due
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted
- The credit card’s security code and expiration date
*Please note: Credit card information will not be saved or stored. Once the transaction has been processed and completed, all personal information is deleted.
- Credit card billing address
Prior to large balance payments, notify your credit card company to avoid the creditor mistaking the payment as fraudulent and declining payment.
Check or Money Order Payments
You may continue to mail your payment to the address listed on your invoice
- When making a payment by mail, please send a check or money order. Please do not send cash. The department cannot process cash payments and is not responsible for cash that is not received or that is mailed back to its sender.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to:
Commonwealth of PA
- To ensure prompt processing of your payment, please include a copy of your invoice coupon with any payments submitted by mail.
For more information about using this secure online payment site, see the list of
Frequently Asked Questions for Online Payments.