Welcome to the L and I Preschool Room!! Our preschool room holds 20 preschoolers ranging from 3 to 5 years of age with 2 primary caregivers
. The caregivers have compiled a list of pointers that will make your life easier in the room.
- Have a pillowcase to put your child's nap stuff (pillow, sheet, blanket) into and label all items.
- Make sure there is a change of weather-appropriate clothes in the shoebox in the bottom of your child's cubby.
- Read the Parent Board in the room everyday to make sure you are not missing a field trip or special day.
- Sign your child in and out daily!
- Read the "What in the World" email sent out daily and the monthly schedules.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- If you having any questions please feel free to ask us.
- Please leave personal toys at home, unless it is a scheduled day to bring in a special item.