The L&I Child Care Center is in the process of transitioning to Aa to Zz Child Care and Learning Center, as our new center provider. The information on this website is likely to change in the coming weeks. Please stay tuned for updates from the Labor and Industry Child Care Center. (Date: 9.30.19)
If you have any questions about our Center, please call our Director, Ms. Shannon, at (717) 265-7740.
Welcome to the L and I Preschool Room!! Our preschool room holds 20 preschoolers ranging from 3 to 5 years of age with 2 primary
. The caregivers have compiled a list of pointers that will make your life easier in the room.
- Have a pillowcase to put your child's nap stuff (pillow, sheet, blanket) into and label all items.
- Make sure there is a change of weather-appropriate clothes in the shoebox in the bottom of your child's cubby.
- Read the Parent Board in the room everyday to make sure you are not missing a field trip or special day.
- Sign your child in and out daily!
- Read the "What in the World" email sent out daily and the monthly schedules.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- If you having any questions please feel free to ask us.
- Please leave personal toys at home, unless it is a scheduled day to bring in a special item.