Begin Main Content Area

Accommodation Requests 

If you require a special accommodation to participate in a hearing due to a physical impairment, or need a sign language interpreter or an interpreter for your own language other than English, without cost, call the assigned Judge’s office and describe the accommodation.

Only people with hearing loss:

Toll free inside PA TTY: 800-362-4228
Local & outside PA TTY: 717-772-4991