Welcome to the L and I Preschool Room!! Our preschool room holds 20 preschoolers ranging from 3 to 5 years of age with 2 primary caregivers
. The caregivers have compiled a list of pointers that will make your life easier in the room.
- Have a pillowcase to put your child's nap stuff (pillow, sheet, blanket) into and label all items.
- Make sure there is a change of clothes in the shoebox in the bottom of your child's cubby. Please label these items.
- Read the Parent Board in the room everyday to make sure you are not missing a field trip or special day.
- Sign your child in and out daily!
- Read the Board on the pillar at the end of the day. This will tell you what your child did at school.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 am to 9:00 am.
- If you having any questions please feel free to ask us.
- Please leave personal toys at home.